Saturday, September 5, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge: August Update


Bookish Resolution Challenge


This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link.
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

1. I have finished 4 Classics now. I read Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote and Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery last month, but I still need to review them.
2. I have now started all my challenges and I think I have met my goals for one of them. This is definitely an improvement over last month.
3. I have completed this goal!!! I finished The Girl with the Windup Heart last month, completed my 4th series. I am still going to try to complete a few more series.
4. I did a great job blogging last month with 22 posts!
5. HAHAHA! I gained 6 pounds last month. I am going to start back hardcore this month, because last month was unacceptable!

Thanks to Michelle and Laura for hosting! How did you all do this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment