Saturday, August 22, 2015

Bout of Books Day 4 and 5

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.


I wasn't home to write up my reviews of Days 4 and 5, so I am combining them into one post.

No socializing these past two days, but I did read 75 pages in Aphrodite the Diva and I have started a reread of The Iron Trial. The Iron Trial is one of our books for our High School Reading Challenge that the high school librarian and I work on each year. I hope to socialize a bit more today, but we will see.

3 comments:

  1. Is the Iron Trial good? I almost picked it up at the library yesterday but decided to save it for another time. Have a great rest of Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it, but am rereading to see if it is one that would be good for freshmen. I thought it was a good readalike to Harry Potter. The twist at the end really surprised me.

      Delete
  2. :D Thanks for coming by my blog! Good luck on the last day! I have a lot of reading ti squeeze in. :)

    ReplyDelete