Monday, August 24, 2015

Bout of Books 14 Day 7 Update and Wrapup

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

Day 7: I read 23% in A Whole New World and participated in the mini-challenge What to Read Next. I also posted on 6 blogs. I also forgot to post yesterday that I read 124 pages in Aphrodite the Diva.

Wrapup: Total I finished Tris's Book, The Girl with the Windup Heart, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. I started A Whole New World The Iron Trial and Aphrodite the Diva. I read/listened to a total of 829 pages! That is awesome for me. I also completed one mini-challenge and one Twitter chat and commented on about 12 different blogs and followed a few new blogs including Bingeing on Reading and Sarah Reads Too Much. Overall a very successful and fun readathon! I can't wait until the next BoB!

Thanks again to the hosts!

3 comments:

  1. How is A Whole New World so far? Awesome job during the ReadAThon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it so far, the first part is just like the movie, but then the twist occurs. There was a sad part that surprised me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great. :) 829 pages is a good amount for one week. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete