Sunday, August 16, 2015

ARC August Week 2 Update

ARC August hosted by Octavia and Shelly!

This is hosted by Octavia and Shelly at Read.Sleep.Repeat.
The Girl with the Windup Heart (Steampunk Chronicles, #4)
Harlequin Teen


I am about 42% in The Girl with the Windup Heart. I love this series and I am having a hard time getting to the end, because I don't want the series to end. I have finished my book club books and a few books I need to read for my class, so I should be able to devote more time to my ARCs. I also started Oblivion this week and am 9% in.
Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)
Atheneum Books

I also hope to start A Whole New World, since it is my TBR read this month. How are you all doing with the challenge?

A Whole New World (A Twisted Tale #1)
Disney Press




2 comments:

  1. I really need to read Kady Cross's books. And Kelly Creagh's books lol. I hadn't heard of A Whole New World, but I'm going to check it out now.
    I hope you've had a great week. I'll be back to check your week 3 progress! :-)

    ReplyDelete