Monday, August 3, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge: July Update


Bookish Resolution Challenge


This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link.
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

Well I did not post a resolutions for June, because I did really badly that month. I did a bit better in July.

1. I have read This Side of Paradise and reread The Great Gatsby, both by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I really need to work on this one. I am almost finished with Anne of Green Gables, so I will be halfway through, but it takes me a long time to finish a classic.

2. I still have one challenge I haven't started, but I am about halfway though most of the challenges. I just need to post and link reviews.

3. I have finished 3 series now! Killer Frost completed my third series, so I only need one more finish.

4. I did blog 10 times last month, so I held steady here.

5. I am back on my diet and slowly losing weight. I lost 2.4 lbs the last week in July, so that was good. I need to up my fruit and veggie intact, but I am remembering to take my vitamins daily.

Hope you all had a great month!



4 comments:

  1. Great job on reaching your resolutions so far for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so well! I made myself a Classics goal this year but completely failed! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am hoping I can finish 6 this year. I had that goal last year and only finished 3, so I am really trying this year.

      Delete