Saturday, July 4, 2015

My July To Be Read List

MyTBRList

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Since I am participating in the COYER Summer Scavenger Hunt, I decided to pick titles on my Kindle that I really need to read. Two of these I received from Edelweiss and I think I purchased the third as a Kindle Daily Deal quite a while back. Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

First Choice:
Crimson Bound
Balzer + Bray

Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. I loved Cruel Beauty by this author and she does some interesting twists with fairy tales. I think this one is a twist on Red Riding Hood.

Second Choice:
Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)
Atheneum
Oblivion by Kelly Creagh. Kelly worked at Louisville Free Public Library until her writing career took off. I loved the first two in the series, with their gothic type horror and romance based on Edgar Allan Poe. This finishes the series and I am anxious to see what will happen to Isobel and Varen.

Third Choice:
Geekomancy (Ree Reyes, #1)
Pocket Star

Geekomancy by Michael R. Underwood. I really don't know much about this one. I chose it at random from my Kindle, but I think it deals with comic books and an alternate world. Sounds interesting.

Help me choose by choosing your favorite and remember you don't have to be participating in this meme to vote.


12 comments:

  1. I'm going with Crimson Bound cause I read it and it was different and curious to know what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Cruel Beauty, so I am looking forward to reading this one.

      Delete
  2. I had to go with Geekomancy since it was a random pick and it sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it sounds interesting too and I vaguely remember buying it.

      Delete
  3. I just read Crimson Bound and it was amazing! I hope you like whichever one wins, but you should definitely read the first one sometime:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it is going to win and I liked Cruel Beauty alot.

      Delete
  4. I voted for Crimson Bound as I heard good things about that one and the cover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went with Oblivion, since it would finish up the series for you and I love that satisfaction of getting caught up and finding out how everything ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I know I will read this one soon.

      Delete
  6. I went with Geekomancy since it's so random plus it seems like something that might keep getting put off. My TBR List

    Bunnita @ Worth Reading It?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. I even forgot I bought it. :(

      Delete