Saturday, July 11, 2015

July TBR List: And the Winner is...

MyTBRList
This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading.
And the winner is...
Crimson Bound
Balzer + Bray

Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge! I had eight votes this month, which is double last month's. This one won handily with 5 votes. I am excited to read it, since I liked Cruel Beauty so much. I know a few of you have read this one and recommended it, so I think I will enjoy it. Thanks to everyone who voted and thanks again to Michelle for hosting!


7 comments:

  1. Yay I think this was the one I voted for! And as you enjoyed Cruel Beauty, I hope you'll enjoy this one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will. I am hoping to start it as soon as I finish my book club books for this month.

      Delete
  2. I almost voted for this one, but I'm pretty sure I'm one of the ones that voted for something else. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like this one, I thought it was a bit strange..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bit strange, so I may like it. ;) I thought that about Cruel Beauty too, but ended up loving it by the end.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read the first one yet but I am curious if this one will be good. I have had no luck lately with book 2s so I am curious to see what you think :)

    Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete