Saturday, July 11, 2015

High Summer Read-a-thon Signup



This is hosted by Michelle @ True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blogs and you can signup at this link. I love to participate in Michelle's readathons and they are easy no stress readathons. This one will take place from July 20 to July 26. I am not for sure what all will be on my list, but I know Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge will be one of my reads and I will probably still be reading the Boleyn Inheritance by Phillipa Gregory. I will decided on a list soon! Thanks again to Michelle for hosting!

My reading list:
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
finish Boleyn Inheritance by Phillipa Gregory and Obsession by Karen Robards

If I finish these three then
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Oblivion by Kelly Creagh



2 comments: