Wednesday, July 22, 2015

High Summer Read-a-thon Mid-week Check-in


This is hosted by Michelle @ True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blogs.

So far I have finished the Boleyn Inheritance, which I only had 100 pages to go in it when I started the read-a-thon and I am 10% into Crimson Bound on the Kindle. I really need to check in with other people's posts, but I have been getting home so late from work that I don't do much before I go to bed. I am happy with my reading progress though!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you joining me again, Sarah! I do hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon so far. I've been busy with the last days of an out of town guest visiting so I'm really behind on visiting blogs. Don't feel bad about not visiting yet. We're all in the same boat. :)

    ReplyDelete