Saturday, June 13, 2015

June TBR List: And the Winner is...


MyTBRList
This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading.
And the winner is...
Persephone the Phony (Goddess Girls, #2)
Aladdin
Well I went down in votes again this month and only had 4. Each book received at least one vote, so Persephone the Phony won by a single vote. I have actually started and finished the book, so I will work on the review for the rest of the month. :) It will probably take me that long, I have been really slow with reviews lately. I think this is a nice introductory series for elementary girls on the myths. They are prettied up quite a bit, but that is to be expected for the audience. Thanks for voting and I can't wait to see everyone else's winners!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I picked this one, I really want to read this series it looks great! I hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete