Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge: May Update


Bookish Resolution Challenge


This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link.
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

Thanks to Michelle and Laura for hosting!
1. I finished my review for This Side of Paradise and have started reading Roughing It by Mark Twain. I think it will take me awhile to finish, but at least I am making progress here.
2. I have started all but two challenges now and I hope to start these two very soon. I was able to finish my TBR book for the month, so I am happy about that.
3. I have only complete two series so far, but am so close on two others. Hopefully I can get back in the finishing series mood.
4. I had 14 posts this month, so not too shabby. I also have a couple of more in the works, so June should start off nicely.
5. I am failing miserably at this now. I am back to stress eating and not exercising. I am so stressed and miserable at work that I can't get this goal in gear. I am also addicted again to sodas, so that is now helping matters. I hope to try again soon.

Hope everyone is doing well with their resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment