Saturday, May 9, 2015

May My To-Be Read List: The Votes are in!

MyTBRList
This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading.
And the winner is...


The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)
HarperCollins


I am excited about this one and have already started reading it! So far I love the two main characters and their unique friendship. I just had a few votes total this time, but this one was the clear winner. I feel like I can finish it before the deadline and that is definitely my goal this month. Thanks to everyone who voted!



8 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! I'm glad this one is the winner, Sarah. I think you're going to enjoy it. I still need to read it - at my younger daughter's request. She's really looking forward to #3. Happy reading and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so far and I am hoping it will be a good booktalking book. I need some "superhero" type girl reads for summer reading.

      Delete
  2. I also already started reading my choosen book, lol. I am glad you are enjoying it so far. I am looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I finish it before the last Saturday.

      Delete
  3. I hope you like it, I read this one and though it was interesting I thought it took forever for it to end..lol. I have the second one but I haven't tried it yet..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so far, but I have gotten to a slow part. It is alot longer than I thought. :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you like it, I wasn't a fan of this book but I hope it works out better for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so far, but I am not quite halfway through it. I am reading it more as a booktalking book, so if I don't like it, I will think about what age would or if it will not work at all.

      Delete