Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bout of Books 13 Days 3, 4, 5 Update

Bout of Books


Day 3: Nothing. I had a horrible sinus headache that turned into a migraine and I could not even stand hearing an audiobook. The sounds echoed inside my head.

Day 4: I just did not have anytime at all to read. I worked late and then had a long work phone call when I got home. I did listen to a bit of Harry Potter, but only like a few pages worth of it.

Day 5: Did better today! I had a 2 hour drive to my conference, so I listened to Suite Francaise all the way there and for about an hour of the way back. I then realized I had not finished downloading the next part, so I switched to Harry Potter. Looking in the print copy, I covered about 137 pages in Suite Francaise and about 50 pages in Harry Potter.


No comments:

Post a Comment