Sunday, May 3, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge: April Update

Bookish Resolution Challenge

This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

Thanks to Michelle and Laura for hosting!

1. I finally finished a classic. I finished This Side of Paradise on the 30th and will be reviewing it soon.
2. I have made a bit of progress, but I still need to start four challenges.
3. I have now finished two series books! If I can finish Clockwork Princess this month I will have three done.
4. I wrote 14 posts last month thanks to Dewey's readathon and Spring into Horror readathon. I would still like to be blogging more, but I did improve.
5. Went downhill fast on being healthy this month. Easter candy and drinking cokes along with little exercise has made me feel pretty miserable. I don't know why I do these things to myself, when it just makes me feel bad both physically and mentally. Hopefully I can get this back under control in May.

Hope you all are doing great on your resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment