Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring Into Horror Readathon signup



This is hosted by Michelle at @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre and you can sign up at this link. So I forgot to signup until the actual start day, even though I thought out it about a week ago. You can read what you want, but at least one book needs to be "scary," which for me usually means a paranormal book, which means Clockwork Princess for this reading list.

My reading list:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (reread)
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Jinx's Fire by Sage Blackwood
Death at Pemberley by PD James
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Hopefully I can finish a book this week!



1 comment:

  1. Never too late to sign up, Sarah! Glad to have you with us again. Hope you're able to get some good reading in this week. :)

    ReplyDelete