Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-thon Finish Line

lg new readathonbutton border

So I never truly made it back to the readathon after hour 10, but I did read a bit more on This Side of Paradise. I read about 50 pages in it and 138 pages in Jinx's Fire, so I am happy with that. I also completed one mini-challenge and visited a few blogs. Thanks to all the hosts, cheerleaders, and readers for a fun readathon!



End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? All after 10 ;)
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Harry Potter, Percy Jackson
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I love it!
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked having a cheerleader, this was a first for me.
  5. How many books did you read? I read parts of two books and listened to part of an audio.
  6. What were the names of the books you read? This Side of Paradise, Jinx's Fire, and HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban on audio
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Jinx's Fire
  8. Which did you enjoy least? I liked them all this time.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I am definitely going to try to participate and it will depend on my work schedule how I participate. I like being a reader, but I think being a cheerleader or hosting a minichallenge would be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be fun to do this, I will have to watch out for it next year!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete