So I never truly made it back to the readathon after hour 10, but I did read a bit more on This Side of Paradise. I read about 50 pages in it and 138 pages in Jinx's Fire, so I am happy with that. I also completed one mini-challenge and visited a few blogs. Thanks to all the hosts, cheerleaders, and readers for a fun readathon!
End of Event Meme:
- Which hour was most daunting for you? All after 10 ;)
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Harry Potter, Percy Jackson
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I love it!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked having a cheerleader, this was a first for me.
- How many books did you read? I read parts of two books and listened to part of an audio.
- What were the names of the books you read? This Side of Paradise, Jinx's Fire, and HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban on audio
- Which book did you enjoy most? Jinx's Fire
- Which did you enjoy least? I liked them all this time.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I am definitely going to try to participate and it will depend on my work schedule how I participate. I like being a reader, but I think being a cheerleader or hosting a minichallenge would be fun!