Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey Hours 5-10

lg new readathonbutton border

Errands and chores dominated these hours! I did finish three more chapters in Jinx's Fire and I hope to read a bit more in it by the 10th hour. I have friends coming over around hour 12 and they will be here for awhile. I am happy to have been able to read as much as I have so far and I have found some fabulous new blogs!

I have finished 4 more chapters in Jinx's Fire. However I will not be reading for the next few hours. Hopefully I can get back to reading after going out to dinner with friends.

5 comments:

  1. A break and spending time with friends sounds perfect! What a great way to break up reading so you don't crash too early on. I hope that you are having lots of fun with today's read-a-thon! Happy reading!

    #TeamSherlock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job so far -- have fun with your friends! Hope you do get more reading in -- but no matter, you did awesome! #TeamSherlock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your friends and well done reading as much as you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your friends! Hope you enjoy Jinx's Fire when you have a chance to get back to it. #TeamSherlock

    ReplyDelete