Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Brief Thoughts on Shadow Scale

Shadow Scale (Seraphina, #2)
Random House

So I reviewed this one in audio format for SLJ, so that makes it hard to write a separate review without repeating what I already wrote. I just wanted to say that I loved this one as much if not more than the first. I loved how Seraphina searched for the half-dragons and how Rachel Hartman created a believable world and wonderful characters. The love triangle was interesting and had a surprise twist, that makes sense. It had a bitter sweet ending, but it was believable. If you are looking for a good dragon tale or a book with great world-building pick this one up, but make sure to read Seraphina first. 5 cups of cocoa book and one of my favorite reads of the year and it ranks high up there on my all-time favorites. I can't stop thinking about the characters and their world!

No comments:

Post a Comment