Saturday, April 4, 2015

April To Be Read List

MyTBRList

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Well, I didn't finish last month's book, but I am still working on it. This month I decided to choose three junior fiction books in the hopes that I can finish last month's book and this month's. All three are series books and are in the middle or close to the end of the series.

First up
Joshua Dread: The Dominion Key (Joshua Dread #3)
Delacorte

I reviewed the first two in this series on audio, but did not receive the third one. This follows gyfted children and the main character is the son of super villains, but he kind of wants to be a superhero.

Next choice is
Risked (The Missing, #6)
Simon and Schuster

This is the 6th book in the Missing series, which is about the children who were kidnapped from the past and is based on historical figures who died young or mysteriously disappeared.

My third choice is
Jinx's Fire (Jinx #3)
Katherine Tegan

This series follows Jinx who wants to be a magician and is connected to the forest of the Urwald. This is the final book in the series and Jinx hopes to save his mentor and the forest from destruction.

These are my three choices for this month and hopefully I can finish this month's choice. Be sure to vote for your favorite!






18 comments:

  1. All three of these series sound good, Sarah. I ended up voting for Jinx. I like it's cover best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series does have some really colorful covers.

      Delete
  2. I went for Jinx. I figured finishing up a series is always good and it looks enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of my goals this year and I am excited about this one.

      Delete
  3. This was a hard one! They all look really good! Jinx Fire is my pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this has been a good series so far, so I am looking forward to it.

      Delete
  4. I voted for Jinx's Fire as it sounds fun and I like the cover, but the other two books sound good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all are really good series and among my favorite JF series.

      Delete
  5. I went with The Missing Risked, the missing historical figures sounds interesting. All of them sound pretty good though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Missing series is really good and I like how she twists the history, while also providing an epilogue about the true parts of the story.

      Delete
  6. I always wanted to try Haddix books so I voted for Risked. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is really good and they are quick reads.

      Delete
  7. I voted for Jinx's Fire, it looked pretty interesting. Have a good week!

    April TBR List
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the series has been really good so far.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for voting! You had some good choices this month.

      Delete
  9. I picked the one by haddix because she is an author I grew up hearing about but never picked up, myself.I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, she is really good and I like the fact that her books are quick and suspenseful reads.

      Delete