Wednesday, April 1, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge: March update

Bookish Resolution Challenge

This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

Thanks to Michelle and Laura for hosting!

Update:
1. I have been searching for books to read and I have started This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It is slow going for this resolution.
2. I have finished three books in the Road Trip Challenge and three books in Read it Again Sam. The rest of my challenges are one book or less so far, so I really need to buckle down on this.
3. I have finished one series and am halfway through the last book in another series, so not bad on this resolution.
4. I met my 10 posts for March! Hopefully I can do more than 10 for April.
5. I stayed under 1200 calories a day for my Lent fast and have lost 22 pounds so far this year! I have been able to keep from drinking cokes and my next goals are to eat healthier and to exercise more.

I need to buckle down on my challenge books and start blogging a bit more, but otherwise not a bad month!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're making great progress, keep up the good work! After I read a book I always check for which challenges they count. Or maybe you can choose books for a certain challenge for your my to-be read list books, I sometimes do that. Good luck with April!

    ReplyDelete