Saturday, March 14, 2015

My To-Be Read list: The Votes are In!

MTBRL

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading.
And the winner is...
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
Walker Ltd, Inc

 Again this month's winner was decided by a single vote! Hopefully I can finish this by the end of the month! I am over half-way done with my two book club books, but I know I will be slow reading this one. I am excited about finishing the series and I do like the characters. Thanks everyone for voting!






3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this one! It wasn't the book I voted for, but I heard great things about this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the one I picked. :) Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read that series but I heard nothing but good thing! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete