Saturday, March 7, 2015

March To Be Read List


This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading.
Michelle created this meme as a monthly meme and I enjoyed participating last month, so hopefully I can finish this month's choice too. Each month you chose three books for people to vote on and then you read and review that book. Here is the link to March's signup. For more detailed instructions click on Michelle's blog name.

I am still working on series books this month, so I am going to pick three more books from series I need to finish. I really have to work on finishing series rather than avoiding endings.

Up first, Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
Walker Books, LTD

I loved the other two in the series and bought this one on the day it came out and I still haven't read it. It has a steampunk supernatural feel to it.

Speaking of steampunk supernatural, I have for my second choice, The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross.

The Girl with the Windup Heart (Steampunk Chronicles, #4)
Harlequin Teen

This series has some of my favorite characters, but I still haven't read the final book. I love the attitudes of the female characters.

My final choice is not the last book in the series, but it is another series I enjoy, The Unwanteds. The particular book is Island of Fire by Lisa McMann.
Island of Fire  (Unwanteds, #3)
Aladdin

It does remind me of Harry Potter, but not really of the Hunger Games. I love how the characters use magic to create.

So there are my three choices, help me with my reading problem. To provide intervention, vote for your favorite. Thanks! :) Thanks to Michelle for hosting!



16 comments:

  1. Oh this was hard! I went with the Girl with the Wind up Heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I love all three of these series, so I knew this would be a rough choice. :)

      Delete
  2. I voted for the Girl with the Wind Up Heart as it sounds interesting and the cover is pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the covers for this series, they have some beautiful clothes.

      Delete
  3. I voted for Clockwork Princess because I started that series and never finished it and I need too..lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I loved the first two and then just stopped for some reason.

      Delete
  4. I know nothing about any of them, so I went with Clockwork as the prettiest cover. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for Clockwork Princess because I love Casandra Clare, but I haven't yet read this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good. I actually liked the first one better than the TMI series.

      Delete
  6. Tough choice! I went with Clockwork Princess though because it's a series I've always wanted to start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know much about any of them but went with The Unwanteds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good series and I hope to get caught up in it soon.

      Delete
  8. I don't know any of these personally, so I went with the Girl with the windup heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that series too and just haven't been able to finish it.

      Delete