Sunday, March 15, 2015

COYER Winter Wrapup

Winter 2014-2015 COYER Sign Ups

Obviously this should have been up a little more than a week ago and less obviously I was a bit embarrassed that I only read one book for this challenge. :( Winter at the library was wild and I basically only read my book club books and even dnf'ed a few of those. I also missed all the Twitter chats and read-a-thons, because I forgot about them until they were over. However I did chat on Facebook a bit and did finish The Rising, so there is that. I am hoping for a stronger performance in the summer. Thanks to Berls and Michelle for hosting!


1 comment:

  1. I usually fail at challenges, so try to avoid signing up for any. The way I look at it is that one book is more than you would have done otherwise, right? So your challenge was a success! :)

    ReplyDelete