Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bookish Resolutions Challenge February Update

Bookish Resolution Challenge




This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

Thanks to Michelle and Laura for hosting!

Update:
No progress on the first one, I really need to pick up a classic soon.
I finished one book for COYER, Prequels and Sequels challenge, and this book also completed the To Be Read Monthly challenge, so a little progress on item number 2.  I also finished one book for the Read it Again Sam challenge.
I finished The Rising, which helped me to finish a series, so one down on item number 3!
Fail on number 4, I only wrote 8 blog posts. :( I really need to work on blogging more.
Number 5, I am keeping my calories under 1200 now and am doing better on portion control. I still haven't had any sodas, so 5 is going great.

How are you doing with this challenge? I keep telling myself February was a short month, so I can make everything up in March!

1 comment:

  1. I keep telling myself the same thing! I'm still not too sure exactly where February went!

    ReplyDelete