Friday, February 6, 2015

Love for Books Readathon Signup

2nd annual LfBR

Love for Books Readathon is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat and you can sign up at this link.
I am going to try to finish a book during this readathon, since I have three book club books I need to read.

February's Book Club Books:
Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
Curiosity Killed the Cat Sitter by Blaize Clement

Other possible choices:
Dearest by Althea Kontis
Faerie Tale Collection #1 by Jenni James
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan

Thanks to Jessi for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks is great. I see you are planning on starting the Faerie Tale Collection. I believe I just finished book 5. It is pretty good series, but not near as great as some other fairy tale retellings I have read.

    ReplyDelete