Saturday, February 7, 2015

February To be Read List


This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading.
Michelle created this meme as a monthly meme and this is my first time participating. Each month you chose three books for people to vote on and then you read and review that book. Here is the link to February's signup. For more detailed instructions click on Michelle's blog name.

This month I am including series books, since I am bad about starting a series reading a few books and then waiting a long time if ever to read the last book in the series. This month I picked a few series books that have been on my TBR since last year.

Champion (Legend, #3)
Putnam

I booktalk this series all the time and loved the first two books, but yet I haven't read this one. Legend is one of my all time favorites and still I can't bring myself to finish the series. This is a romantic dystopia with a strong female lead.

The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3)
HarperCollins

Again I loved the first two books and the previous series that ties into this one, but I keep putting off finishing this one. This is a paranormal romance with evil organizations and another strong female lead.

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)
Kensington Books

Blew through the first five books in this series last year and then found out this is the last one in the series and froze. I have a serious problem with finishing series. I loved the mythology elements with this story.

So there are my three choices, help me with my reading problem. To provide intervention, vote for your favorite. Thanks! :) Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

20 comments:

  1. Great idea to include series! It's one way of getting through some. I chose Champion as I recently read The Young Elites and it has turned me into a Marie Lu fan. Hope you enjoy whichever one wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going for Champion because that is a series I have been wanting to start forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read Legend! It was so good.

      Delete
  3. This was a no brainer for me. One of your picks is Kelley Armstrong and I love her writing. I really hope that you love this last book in this series as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a good suspenseful style and I usually finish her books quickly.

      Delete
  4. Wooo, Kelley Armstrong! I haven't read that YA series of hers, although I did start her other one (I think it starts with The Summoning). She's a very consistent writer, which I appreciate. Happy reading this month (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series follows the series with The Summoning. I really liked that series and this one has been good so far.

      Delete
  5. I went with killer frost because they all sound good, so I figured pick the one that would wrap up a series that I'm most curious about :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would like this series, but I really do. The mythology twists and the romance is great.

      Delete
  6. Not read any of those series but I voted for Killer Frost cause I want to read that author this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is good and they have been quick reads for me.

      Delete
  7. I like Kelley Armstrong so I totally had to go with The Rising!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went with the Lu as I've been curious about that series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Legend was amazing and so was Prodigy.

      Delete
  9. I voted for The Rising because I always wanted to read this series after enjoying The Darkest Powers series. :) I hope you enjoy whichever book is chosen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You broke my tie for first place! This series is as good as The Darkest Powers and characters from The Darkest Powers will appear in this book.

      Delete