Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bookish Resolutions Challenge January Update

Bookish Resolution Challenge

This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

Thanks to Michelle and Laura for hosting!

Update: So far, I have made progress on one of my challenges, and have finished two books toward the RoadTrip Challenge. This is my tenth post for the month, so I am barely meeting that goal, but I did meet it. I have went almost the entire month without any soda, so I have made a good start on goal number 5. I have some ideas for Lent to help with goal 5, so I am hoping to meet it this year. No classics so far and I have only started one last of the series book, The Blood of Olympus. Hopefully I can get more in gear next month!


9 comments:

  1. Good going so far! Good luck with next month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your off to a good start on your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are off to a good start. Planning is half the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good going, Sarah! I'm sure you'll do even better for February :) Have a fantastic week.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah many of these are long term goals, so it's not to weird you haven't made progress on all of them yet. You're doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing well Sarah! Keep it up. :-)

    ReplyDelete