Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Winter's Respite Read-A-Thon Signup



A Winter's Respite is hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre and starts January 26 and runs through February 1. You can sign up at this link. Hopefully I get into the reading spirit, since so far I have only completed my three book club books this month. It is time for some books that I have picked out!

Reading List:
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
Risked by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Faerie Tale Collection #1 by Jenni James
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
The Rosie Project by Grahame Simsion
Jinx's Fire by Sage Blackwood

February's Book Club Books (if I want to get a jump start):
Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
Curiosity Killed the Cat Sitter by Blaize Clement

Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment