Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Challenges Signups Post


This is hosted by Karen at Books and Chocolate and here is the signup link.
I only finished 3 books last year, but I am going to try for 6 books again this year. I know I want to read Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, but other than that I have not picked out the other classics yet.

preqseqbutton2015

This is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat and Melissa at Writer Grrl Reads and here is the signup link. I am going to attempt the Newbie level, since most of the books I need to read are the last books in the series. I have a few ideas for this challenge, such as the last books in Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunters series and the last book in The Heroes of Olympus.

The Daily Prophecy
This was hosted by Debz, but this year Mel is hosting it at The Daily Prophecy and the signup is here. This is my third time participating and I barely missed my level last year. I am trying for Magic Mirror which is 5 to 9 books.

BBRC_2

This is hosted by Faith at Geeky Zoo Girl and the signup link is here. I am going to try for Silver level which is 5 books, but I have not picked out my books yet.



This is hosted by Adriana at She's Got Books on Her Mind and here is the signup link. I am trying for Hitchhiker, which is 10 to 20 books.



This is hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block and here is the signup link. I am trying for A Trip Down Memory Lane, which is 12 books. This is one of the few challenges  I actually completed, so I decided to up my number a bit.


I Love Library Books
Reading Challenge
2014


This is hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair and you can signup at this link. I am going to try for Young Adult, which is 24 books. Since I work at the library and go to my local library, I should be able to do this.

Picture

This is hosted by Julie at Smiling Shelves and this is the signup link. Another one of the few challenges I was able to complete. I am going to try for the L'Engle level again which is 15 to 29 points.



This is hosted by Liliana at Lili Lost in a Book and here is the signup link. I am going to try for Demigod level which is 1 to 5 books. I already have two books in mind, but I am not for sure how many other books I have that will fit the mythology theme.



This is hosted by Sandy at Somewhere Only We Know and Holly at Words Fueled by Love and the signup link is here. I am going to try for Level 1 1-5 books. I have several series ending books I need to finish!



This is hosted by Emily at Falling for YA and you can signup at this link. I am trying for Bronze Level (10 books) again, even though I did not complete this challenge last time. I have several eARCs I need to read and I did finish a few last time.

10 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your challenges this year Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome at the fairytale challenge & I hope I will do Debz justice ^^ Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! You will do great!

      Delete
  3. Sarah, thanks for joining us this year in the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge. Good luck reaching your goal!

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Reading Road Trip Challenge! I hope 2015 is treating you well (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm joining a lot of these challenges, too!

    Welcome to the Mythology Reading Challenge! If you need any suggestions feel free to check this post where I've listed a couple of suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am reading Blood of Olympus right now and I have Midnight Frost to follow it, but I will need suggestions after that. Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting it! It is one of the few challenges I completed and actually read more rereads than I planned to.

      Delete