Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge Signup

Bookish Resolution Challenge

This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

Thanks to Michelle and Laura for hosting!


4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to you blogging more. I hope you complete your challenges. I'm trying to finish series this year too. I realize I have so many I want to start, but if I start them I would like to finish them too so I'm doing a lot of binge reading of series this year. I'm informally participating in the series a month challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get stuck on the last book of a series, because I don't want the series to end. The series a month sounds like a good idea!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited that you're joining us Sarah! I've set myself a classics goal as well! I feel that as a reviewer I've let slip reading older books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited about this challenge and hope to stay motivated!

      Delete