Saturday, November 15, 2014

The 5th Annual Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge




This is hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict, but this is hosted on her Christmas blog, The Christmas Spirit, and you can sign up at this link.

I am going for Mistletoe level and will try to read three Christmas books. I will be reading  two Christmas books for the book clubs and I want to read at least one more Debbie Macomber Christmas book this year. I will also be doing Fa La La La Films and who knows how many I will watch, since we have already started watching Christmas movies at my house. :)
My reading list:
Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
Bring me Home for Christmas by Robyn Carr
Christmas, Present by Jacquelyn Mitchard
There's Something About Christmas by Debbie Macomber
My True Love Gave to me: 12 Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins
Thanks again to Michelle for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment