Friday, November 21, 2014

Christmas Spirit Read-a-thon



I am finally getting this posted. I am signing up for Michelle's Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge from November 24-30 and you can sign up at this link. I have several Christmas books I want to read. Hopefully I can finish one for this read-a-thon.
My reading list
Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
Bring me Home for Christmas by Robyn Carr
Christmas, Present by Jacquelyn Mitchard
There's Something About Christmas by Debbie Macomber
My True Love Gave to me: 12 Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins

Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to another read-a-thon, Sarah. Sorry I'm so late stopping by. I've had a ultra busy week. Hope you're enjoying your reads. You have a great list there. I love Debbie Macomber's Christmas books. :)

    ReplyDelete