Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas Spirit Read-a-thon check in



So far I have finished Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber and Midnight by Rainbow Rowell, the first short story in My True Love Gave to Me. Mr. Miracle was a very quick read and had the usual light-hearted feel of her books. Midnight was really good, but I love Rowell's writing style. I am only sad that this was a short story, I could have read more about Mags and Noel! Hopefully I can get a little more Christmas reading in, but I have a few other books that are begging for attention. We watched Miracle on 34th Street last night, our usual Thanksgiving tradition, so I am now in the mood to decorate for Christmas! I may do that as well today or at least clean the house so that I can decorate. Hope the challenge is going well for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment