Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon signup

wonderfully wicked read-a-thon

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon is hosted by My Shelf Confessions and you can sign up at this link. The read-a-thon runs from October 17-27 and there are challenges and twitter parties as well as reading. I would like to read at least 500 pages and finish at least two books.

My reading list:
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
Emma by Jane Austen
House of Hades (reread) by Rick Riordan
and possibly more!

Thanks to everyone at My Shelf Confession for hosting!



1 comment:

  1. I really need to get back into the Mythos Academy series. I think I stopped after the fourth book even though I own the others.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete