Friday, October 17, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Signup



Dewey’s 24-Hour Read-a-thon is hosted by Heather and Andi of The Estella Society, with help from volunteers. You can sign up at this link. Dewey starts tomorrow and this is my second time participating. I know I will not read for a solid 24 hours, but I hope to read more than usual. My husband has a roommate weekend, where he and his college roommates go out and paint the town, so I should have plenty of time to read. Hopefully I can make a dent in the many many books I need to read!
My reading list:
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
Emma by Jane Austen
House of Hades (reread) by Rick Riordan
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith


1 comment:

  1. Yay for Scarlet. I hope you enjoy it when you get to it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete