Sunday, September 28, 2014

Frightfall Read-a-thon Signup



The FrightFall Read-a-thon is hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre and you can sign up at this link. I enjoy Michelle's read-a-thons and they are stress-free. The only requirement for this one is that one of the books be a "scary" book and for wimps like me, Michelle lets us choose a mystery, gothic, or thriller to fit that category. I know I will not be reading a whole lot for this one, but maybe I can read at least 250 pages. I have also been in a very fickle reading mood lately, so I am including a huge list and hopefully that will entice me to read.

My reading list:
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (reread)
The Ghost of Graylock by Dan Poblocki (my "horror" book)
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
Emma by Jane Austen

Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

4 comments:

  1. Both Cinder and Emma are lovely books. I hope you can find a book that captures your attention (: Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to finally finish Cinder this week.

      Delete
  2. Glad to have you with us again! You have a great list to choose from. Enjoy the scary reading this week!

    ReplyDelete