Friday, September 5, 2014

COYER Summer Vacation Wrapup

CoyerSummerVacation

Well, I set my goal at 10 books and I read 12 books and 2 novellas! Only two of them, Wanderlove and If I Should Die, were on my original list, but I am happy with what I read. I also finished Thistle and Thyme, The Snow Bride, A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door, The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, Wonder, Tangle of Knots, Sleeping Beauty by Jenni James, The Staff of Serapis, Men of Athens, and The Iron Trial. I still have several reviews to write, but I did get 7 reviews finished. I enjoyed all the Tag You're It questions on Facebook and participate most of the weeks and I also participated in a few of the read-a-thons and averaged about a book a read-a-thon! Thanks to Berls and Michelle for hosting!




8 comments:

  1. Great job! That's great you managed to read more books then your goal. I didn't read that much from my original list either, but I usually find it difficult to follow a list when reading as I am more of a mood reader. I really enjoyed the questions in the facebook group as well, it's such a fun group of people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really going to miss all the questions and talking with the group!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being a prize winner Sarah. You did great. I didn't set a specific goal, but I only read two books off my original list. I still got a lot of reading done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't even know I won anything. I make lists but then I get distracted. You did great!

      Delete
  3. Woot! You beat your goal which is awesome - even if it was different books! I read plenty of books I didn't plan on as well :) And I emailed you this morning - you won one of the Grand Prize giveaways, so double woot! Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed the challenge.

      Delete
  4. That's great, Sarah - you beat your own challenge :) It's always nice to make those TBR lists a tiny bit shorter, isn't it?
    Congrats on winning one of the Grand Prize giveaways :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it feels great to have finally got back into the habit of reading. Thanks!

      Delete