Sunday, September 21, 2014

Come Sit a Spell Challenge



Come Sit a Spell is hosted by Gina at The Book Dragon's Lair and you can sign up at this link. I have so many books I need to finish before the year is out to complete the way too many challenges I signed up for. Since this one goes from September 22 to December 20, this will be my last big effort to finish all the books!

Here is my reading list:
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Cinder by Marissa Meyer  (I still haven't finished it, but have to finish by mid Oct)
Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Emma by Jane Austen
The Mark of Athena, The House of Hades, and The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
Earthquake by Aprilynne Pike
Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes
Joey Pigza Loses Control by Jack Gantos
Rags and Bones edited by Melissa Marr and Tim Pratt
Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy 
Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
Champion by Marie Lu
Emma, Mr. Knightly, and Chili-Slaw Dogs by Mary Jane Hathaway

Hopefully I can finish at least 12 books from this list. Thanks again to Gina for hosting!



No comments:

Post a Comment