Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bout of Books Day 7 Update


Bout of Books

Currently Reading:Men of Athens, Iron Trial
Pages read:66 pages and finished!-Men of Athens, 32 pages-Iron Trial
Mini-challenge: 5 Books -- Falling Down the Book Hole
Ashley at Falling Down the Book Hole's challenge is to pick 5 books that you would carry with you if aliens invaded and were destroying the planet.
1.The first one is easy. I would pick the Bible. I read it pretty much everyday and it would remind me there is always hope.
2. I would have to take a Harry Potter and would probably pick Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It is my favorite of the series and ends on a sort of happy note.
3. I would also want to take a classic, so that I would have something timeless, so I would pick Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
4. The Peterson's Field Guide to Edible Plants may come in handy if I can escape to the wilderness and since I am not in a big city, that would be a possibility.
5. I would pick something off of my TBR stack, so that I would have something new to look forward to. This would be hard to do right now, since I have several books I want to read. I think I will go with Landline by Rainbow Rowell, since I really enjoyed Fangirl and Attachments.

What did you all choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment