Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bout of Books Day 4 Update

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: The Son of Neptune, Men of Athens
 Pages read:59 pages and finished!-The Son of Neptune, 10 pages-Men of Athens

New blogs: Natalie Hearts Books, and Du Livre 
I went to the KY state fair today, which was awesome as usual! I love fried food and sweets. I did read a little bit and found 2 new blogs. Okay really they found me and all the blogs I have followed this time are by people who commented here first, but they are awesome, so that is all that matters! I hope to comment on some more blogs soon.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a fair in ages, how fun! Good luck with your readathon goals during these last few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having fun with this read-a-thon and discovering new blogs!! Good luck with your reading goals.

    ReplyDelete