Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Goals post

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


I would love to finish a book this week and read at least 250 pages, but I know it is going to be a long busy week! I am going to try to comment on at least 10 blogs and maybe find one or two new blogs to follow and hopefully do a few mini-challenges. I hope to participate in Wednesdays twitter chat, since that is the only one that fits into my schedule this week.
My reading list for this week:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Men of Athens by Olivia Coolidge
Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. CInder is so much fun! I loved that book. Good luck on your goals and happy reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to finish Cinder this week, but I have said that for awhile. I love it, but other things just seem to take up all my time!

    ReplyDelete