Sunday, July 13, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon 2014

The Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon is hosted by My Shelf Confessions and you can sign up at this link.
I almost missed this one! I keep bookmarking things to sign up for later and then forget to signup. This is my fifth time participating in a Wicked challenge.
April and Kat have Twitter parties and challenges to go along with the read-a-thon and they are always a lot of fun.
I am putting several books on my reading list to give me a bit more variety. I am slowly catching back up on my reading. I hope to finish at least three books and at least 500 pages for the read-a-thon. 
My Reading List:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Violet Eyes by Debbie Viguie
Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
A Wind in the Door by Madeline L'Engle
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Earthquake by Aprilynne Pike
Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honeyman
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Thistle and Thyme by Sorche Nic Leodhas
Reread: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Reread: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket

Thanks to everyone at My Shelf Confessions for hosting!




4 comments:

  1. I love this read-a-thon! Thanks for posting about it and reminding me :) You have lots of good books here ready to read. I want to read a bunch of them myself including The Girl with a Windup Heart, Wanderlove, and Cinder. Good luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachael's post at Rachael Turns Pages reminded me. My Shelf Confessions always does a nice job with their read-a-thons.

      Delete
  2. I know you are having a hard time with Cinder, by I love that series and I know that you will love it too especially Cress. Landline, I'm so excited to read that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Cinder and read several pages when I actually pick it up. I am a little over halfway through it. I think there are just so many books that I want to read that I am not focusing on any one in particular. I got a special deal from Amazon on Landline, so I had to purchase it.

      Delete