Saturday, July 26, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon Wrapup

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon 2014

Work was crazy this week and I was too exhausted to do anything but eat dinner and sleep when I came home, so this was not my best showing on a read-a-thon. I had hoped to comment on blogs, but that rarely happened. I did manage to complete two mini-challenges, but forgot about Twitter chats. I finished A Wrinkle in Time and A Wind at the Door, but everyone in the book club cancelled. I was glad to reread them though and I think they do make for good discussions. I have a couple of books that I am close to finishing, but didn't quite make it before the end of the read-a-thon. In total, I read/ listened to 632 pages, so I did meet my at least 500 pages goal!
Thanks again to April and Kat for hosting!



No comments:

Post a Comment