Friday, July 18, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon Days 4-6 Updates

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon 2014

Day 4: The Lost Hero- 29 pages
Not much reading today. I am so bogged down with work, housework, and preparing the class that I just can't find time to read. Friday we are going out, so I will probably have an even lower number, but there is always Saturday!

Day 5: The Lost Hero- 13 pages
We went to the Lincoln play/musical which was good and ate at Los Amigos which was really good! However I did not get to read much at all.

Day 6: A Wind in the Doo-100 pages
I completely forgot about the Twitter chat. We decided to go out to eat for a late lunch and by the time I remembered the chat, it was already over. I did get almost halfway through A Wind in the Door. I have to read it by Monday for the Teen Book Group, so that will be my focus on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment