Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon Day 7, 8 and 9 Updates

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon 2014

Day 7: A Wind in the Door-120 pages and finished!, Wanderlove- 13 pages
Finished A Wind in the Door just in time! I like A Wrinkle in Time a bit better, but I am curious to see what the teens thought about them both. I am really enjoying Wanderlove and hope that I can finish it before the end of the read-a-thon!

Day 8:The Lost Hero- 23 pages
Not much time for reading, but I did get a little of the audio book in.

Day 9: The Lost Hero- 24 pages, Thistle and Thyme- 35 pages
Mini-challenges: April's Jigsaw Puzzle- This was really fun. Thanks to April for hosting!
Kat's Tune this Title. Loved this! I picked Norah Jones' Come Away with Me to match with Wanderlove. Thanks to Kat for hosting!

2 comments: