Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon Day 1-3 Updates

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon 2014

I kept meaning to update yesterday and got distracted, so I will just make this a three day update.
Day 1: Wrinkle in Time- 62 pages
I finally went to the eye doctor for an exam to get new glasses and contacts and my eyes had to be dilated. Everything was fine, but the sensitivity to light gave me a migraine, so even though I was off work the whole day, I only read a little bit. I hope to finish Wrinkle in Time very soon and get A Wind in the Door started.

Day 2: The Lost Hero- 46 pages
This was mostly audiobook progress, but I did read a chapter too. I ordered my glasses and contacts today and that took longer than I thought. I finally found a pair that was not too tight and were kind of cute. I only wear my glasses at night after work, so I am not really that picky when I choose them.

Day 3:A Wrinkle in Time 20 pages and finished!, The Lost Hero- 18 pages
Wild day at work and then I had to do some prep work for the Children's Lit class I will be teaching in the fall. I did finish Wrinkle in Time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment