Friday, July 4, 2014

Seriously Series Reading Challenge Update #1 and #2



The Seriously Series Reading Challenge is hosted by Kelly at Reading the Paranormal and you can sign up at this link. I am trying for Semi-Serious in all the categories. I totally forgot to update in April so this is my combined 1 and 2 update.

In series rereads I finished the Immortal Secrets of Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott. I read books 2 through 6, since I read book 1 in December. I was going to reread 1 at the end, but since Kelly says you don't have to reread the whole series to count it, I think I will skip one. I want to write a post about the series as a whole and hopefully will get to that. I am trying to make it not have spoilers and that is what is so tricky about the post.

 In series started before 2014 I have finished Perfect Lies by Kiersten White, which finished the Mind Games series and I am almost finished with If I Should Die, which will finish the Revenant series by Amy Plum. I would really like to finish 6 series that I have started before the year is up.

In series started in 2014, I have read the first 4 books and 2 novellas in the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep. I bought books 5 and 6 and hope to finish these before the year is up. I don't think the 7th book comes out until next year, so if I can read 5 and 6, I will be caught up! I am hoping to read the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer too for this challenge. Books 1 to 3 are out now and book 4 comes out next year.

I am really enjoying this challenge and it is helping me to finish some of those series I have for whatever reason put off finishing. Thanks to Kelly for hosting!


2 comments:

  1. Plus Marissa Meyer is releasing a secret 5th book in the Lunar Chronicles in January titled Fairest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that! I am really going to have to get moving on this series.

      Delete