Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fun in the Sun Read-a-thon

Fun in Sun
Logo by Limabean Designs


The Fun in the Sun read-a-thon is the first read-a-thon for COYER Summer Vacation. You do not have to be signed up for COYER to join. You can sign up at this link. You pick books with ocean/beach/lake on the cover or some sort of summer activity. I have a few books that fit this description on my TBR.
Reading list:
If I Should Die by Amy Plum (if I don't finish it tonight) (HarperTeen), Paris in summer
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (Delacorte), summer travels
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (Simon and Schuster), beach/ocean
If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) Wanderlove Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)


Updates:
Day 1: If I Should Die- 73 pages and finished!
Day 2: Wanderlove-43 pages
Day 3: Wanderlove-43pages

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this read-a-thon! I have all three of these authors on my TBR list but I haven't tried any of them. I have family in town for the weekend so I don't know how much reading I will get done but I am certainly going to fit in a little bit here and there. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to try Kirsten Hubbard and I like Amy Plum's writing style. I get bogged down in Becca Fitzpatrick's books a bit, because of some of the characters' bad choices. I am going to try to squeeze some reading time in between fireworks and picnics. Good luck to you too!

      Delete