Monday, July 7, 2014

Fairy Tale with a Twist Read-a-thon



Fairytaletwist
Logo by Limabean Designs


Fairy Tale with a Twist is the second read-a-thon for COYER Summer Vacation. You do not have to be signed up for COYER to join. You can sign up at this link. This will run from Friday July 11 to Sunday July 13. I have several fairytale retellings on my TBR stack.

Reading list:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (I have been reading on this for awhile now. I pick it up and then pick up other books, so I would like to finish it.) Feiwel and Friends
Violet Eyes by Debbie Viguie (Once Upon a Time series) Simon Pulse
Goose Girl by Shannon Hale (Books of Bayern series) Bloomsbury
Violet Eyes (Once Upon a Time Fairytales) Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern, #1)

Updates:
Day 1: Cinder-11 pages
Day 2: Cinder- 56 pages
Day 3: read part of Sleeping Beauty by Jenni James

Wrapup: Well I did not do as well on this one as I wanted, but I did make some headway in Cinder!



2 comments: