Thursday, July 3, 2014

2014 Book Bingo Update #2



2014 Bingo Challenge-01

Book Bingo is hosted by Anne from Creativity’s Corner and Kristilyn from Reading in Winter.
I am trying for a coverall and I am going to have to buckle down to reach this goal. I have finished 17 books so far.

In the TBR category I have read 3 books: Touch of Frost, The Fault in Our Stars and Snow.
In the Mix It Up column I have have crossed off all the squares! I read Opposite of Fate for nonfiction. I read Animal Farm for my classic, Dragonflight for my Reread, The Magician-another reread- for my Free Square, and Fangirl for my Contemporary.
In Series books I have read 4: Kiss of Frost, Dark Frost, Crimson Frost, and The Calling.
 In the Genre column, I have only crossed off two spots. I read Their Eyes Were Watching God-another classic- for my Free Square and I read Attachments for my romance book.
In New Releases I have read 3, Jinx's Magic, Cruel Beauty, and Perfect Lies. 
I am still struggling with finding books to keep my attention. I started off strong and now I just can't find anything I want to read and finish reading. Hope you are doing great on your board! Thanks to Anne and Kristilyn for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment